ACCA Online & Blended Options
PAT EdTech is at the forefront of online education and digitally enhanced learning in Ireland.
All our ACCA classes are delivered face to face, live online and are available on demand. We also offer a blended approach for March and September exam sittings – with prerecorded and live content.
A list of all courses can be found here.
Why Choose PAT for your Online Study?
- All subjects are delivered by industry experts.
- Our pass rates are well above Global Pass rates.
- Weekly PAT quizzes with instant feedback.
- CBE style Practice Tests and Mock exams with individual feedback.
- Guided Study Plan.
- Lecturers exam focused study manuals with suggested model answer exam pack.
- 24/7 support via email and WhatsApp groups.
ACCA Online Information
Online Classroom – all our classes are streamed live through our E-Learning platform (Moodle) and recorded for a subsequent viewing. Learners can join live online and participate in the class as if they were in the physical classroom by asking questions and engaging with a lecturer.
Access – learners can access our online learning platform via Moodle once they pay 50% of their fees or provide a confirmation that their employer will be funding their studies.
Notes – all study materials are posted to learner’s home address which must be provided at the time of registration and upon payment or agreed part payment.
Online Access – learners have access to an online learning up until the exam day.
Should you have any further questions about our online offerings , please contact PAT Admission Team on 01 – 8352963 or at [email protected]